Register bulk students
Are you eligible for funding?
Thank you for registering your team with the Australian Retail College. To register bulk team members in the SIRRFSA001 Handle food safely in a retail environment course, please download this spreadsheet, add the required information and email the sheet to email@example.com
Please note: Inaccurate information on the sheet might result in your team members not getting communication from us about starting their course.
What happens next?
- Your team will be added to our customer management system where they will get SMS messages and emails with a link to our complete enrolment form to fill out. Your team will need a state issued photo ID and a medicare card or password or birth certificate to complete the form.
- Our team will send your nominated employer an email. Please ensure this invoice is paid promptly to allow your team access to the course.
- Your team completes the enrolment form and the enrolment is processed by our team within 3 business days of complete enrolment information.
- Your team member is sent a link to our online learning system with 90 days access to complete the course.
- Once they have been completed, they will be issued with a statement of attainment with their unit of competency listed.